Who's watching the Superbowl?

<p>Courtney Upshaw just recovered a fumble for the Ravens. Upshaw was on Bama’s winning football team last season. Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>It’s an exciting game. I think the Ravens play a lot like Bama’s football team. Or vice versa. ;)</p>

<p>Don’t you know the tech guys are sweating bullets trying to get the power back on. Arrrgh</p>

<p>It was nice to see Terrence Cody play as well. He was on the 2009 Championship team. He’s the one who blocked TWO field goals in one game, including a last-minute attempt by Tennessee. </p>

<p>Go Ravens…more rings for Mt Cody and Courtney!</p>

<p>We’re Ravens fans, as our two sons were born in Maryland. The youngest wore his Ray Rice jersey during the game. Today, he went to school wearing his Joe Flacco jersey (and a huge smile!). So far, he’s 2 for 2, with Alabama winning the BCS title and the Ravens the Super Bowl. I told him that I would not be so optimistic about his NHL Capitals.</p>

<p>It was such a great game. You got your money’s worth.</p>

<p>I don’t recall seeing that “safety” move before. I always learn something during the football games.</p>

<p>Gr8 game! That huge throw on 3rd down and ‘inches’ - unbelievable. I’m not a football fan, but I know a great gutsy play when I see one. And the weirdness at the end, digging deep into the rule book to explain the 4th down safety, that got some heads scratched, for sure.</p>