why did i not get in i want an explanation

<p>GPA Unweighted: 2.88 (Freshman year bad, sophomore good, junior okayish)
GPA Weighted: 2.97
Feb. 7th ACT: 29
Apr. 4th ACT: 27 (10 writing)
4-5 Years of all core subjects, including Spanish
Lots of Honors and AP Classes. Took several AP Exams. Will have 9 AP's upon graduation.</p>

<p>Are you being serious?</p>

<p>There was a kid in the big admissions thread with a 35 ACT and in the top 5% of his/her class and THEY got rejected. So… yea</p>

<p>The majority of students are in the top 5/10% of their class so that’s what killed ya.</p>

<p>EDIT: I read your previous posts and I saw you have multiple D’s and F’s on your transcript. Leadership and hard classes are all fine and dandy, but Madison is among the most elite public schools in the country and there are kids with almost nothing but A’s getting rejected. You can always go to a CC or something and try and get in.</p>

<p>I also saw you got into Indiana - Congrats! IU is an amazing school with a really cool campus in a Bloomington which is a sweet town. You’re lucky you got in in, and if that’s where you go, I hope you enjoy it!</p>

<p>Maybe you meant to apply to UW-Milwaukee. Same post in several other B10 schools so I think a ■■■■■.</p>

<p>i have been rejected from many schools in the big ten yes. i was rejected from illinois and purdue on december 11th, i did not get into michigan state either and i am waiting on u of michigan and minnesota. but i got into indiana.</p>

<p>and no, i meant to apply to madison thank you very much.</p>

<p>You probably didn’t get in because your stats are terrible ;). Okay, maybe not terrible, but they aren’t UW-Madison stuff.</p>

<p>Here’s your explanation:</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Everything looks good for madison except for your gpa. madison’s average gpa is 3.5 and higher</p>

<p>“i have been rejected from many schools in the big ten yes.”</p>

<p>um, so maybe u want to start applying to schools that are more in your range…</p>