"Why didn't you tell me...?"

<p>Just had to pass along a conversation DD and friend had with male classmate about Alabama. Both girls are HS junior sisters of Bama brothers and have been talking up Alabama to friend. Well turns out he came into class today after his visit to Bama and he couldn’t stop chiding them about the fact that they never mentioned all the beautiful girls that are there. </p>

<p>Well he’s got 2 other schools ahead of Alabama ONLY because of their Rugby program but if they don’t come through he’s got Alabama ahead of all the rest. </p>

<p>Roll Tide Roll!</p>

<p>ooops Lacrosse not rugby.</p>

<p>DD2 was showing the kids at her lunch table the face book photos of her three roommates, and a couple of the boys literally jumped out of their chairs when they saw how pretty the girls are. They even joked they wanted to come visit DD next year to see if she somehow lucked out or if ALL the girls at Bama are this pretty (of course we all know that they ARE all this pretty).</p>

<p>SHHhhhhhh, it’s a secret to keep our girls safe from the predators :wink:
Only the smart and very gentlemanly boys know the secret and that is why
they attend UA.</p>

<p>While in Bama during Preview weekend it was a bit rainy while we were running around and D saw something and posted on her FB and tumblr:
“Just saw a guy wait in the rain an extra 30 seconds to hold the door open for a girl he did not know” :)</p>

<p>Mom here so hopefully this doesn’t sound funny, but I couldn’t get over all the pretty girls we saw at move-in. My son is pretty lucky…well if he ever has the nerve to talk to one!</p>

<p>The girls are unbelievably gorgeous at Bama.</p>

<p>The humidity keeps your skin young!</p>

<p>Not only are they gorgeous, they are so sweet! My son has been attending some fraternity rush events and he loves how sweet and attentive all the girls are.</p>