Why doesn't myBama list my son's scholarship offers?

<p>When we click on the “Scholarship Offers” tab, we get a screen that says, “I am sorry, but this page is accessible only to New First Time Freshman and Transfers who were awarded scholarships.”</p>

<p>Son was awarded the Presidential, and is now a NMF. We have received no word from UA regarding the NMF scholarship (perhaps it is still too soon), but I would have thought the presidential would have shown up. </p>

<p>Is this anything to be worried about? Anyone having the same issue?</p>

<p>i just don’t think they are “posted” yet…I’d been told it would be sometime in March</p>

<p>I am NMF, and I contacted the scholarship department last week. They asked me to send a copy of my finalist letter, which I did. They acknowledged receipt of the letter and said I should hear back mid-March with detailed instructions on how to accept the package.</p>

<p>You should receive all scholarship notifications in mid to late March. Even current students do not have information on their scholarships for the 2012-13 school year.</p>

<p>I think the Scholarship offers on MyBama are only showing for CURRENT enrolled students.</p>

<p>As for NMFs…you need to fax in your scholarship.</p>

<p>Does anyone know the fax number for scholarships?</p>

<p>The fax number I was given is 205-348-9046.</p>

<p>Thanks…I’m copying it down for future reference…I couldn’t find it on the website.</p>