Why haven't I gotton my admission status from uc?!

I have a highschool GPA of 3.625 and got a 21 on the ACT. I know I don’t have great scores and stats. I applied under the major of computer science. Do u think I will be accepted? I still haven’t gotton an email from them…

Which UC (s) are you waiting for a decsion?

Did you check your portals?

@daniyal217‌: Decisions are usually posted on the schools portal before an email is sent. All UC decisions are out except for UCI/UCLA and UCB.

From ucr my bad guys

I haven’t gotton my ucr admission…it still says there reviewing my application…

UCR is sending out admissions at a snail’s pace. If you have not received an official rejection, you are still in the running. All I can tell you is hang tight and hopefully all admission decisions will be finalized by April 1.

Ok thank you. I have better scores than my friend but he got accepted way earlier…is it because of my major?

CS is super competitive at all the UC’s, so yes it is probably your major. Did you select an alternate? Many UC’s will accept into your alternate if they no longer can accomodate your first choice.

I put computer engineering for alternate noooo

Selecting 2 competitive majors may be the issue on the delay of your admission results. Hang in there, you will be hearing soon.