Why haven't i heard from UCI/UCR?

<p>i’ve heard from all the other schools besides berkeley, irvine, and riverside. berkeley doesn’t release till later, but why haven’t i heard from irvine/riverside? I’ve gotten into every uc besides LA. i applied under business administration for irvine and undeclared for riverside. anyone have any idea why i may not have heard yet? thanks!</p>

<p>just fyi, I just got rejected by irvine, but I was already accepted to LA and SD though. But still have faith. Although I haven't heard from riverside either.</p>

<p>Woah...</p>

<p>Rejected by UCI and accepted by UCLA?
Crazy.</p>

<p>haha yeah, so i guess it is possible to get rejected at lower UCs and accepted into higher ones.</p>

<p>LOL yeah because UCI was probably like "this 'deutsch' person is too smart for our school and probably isn't gonna come here" LOL</p>

<p>Anyways, I still haven't from UCI either, which is very strange because most of my classmates and friends already heard from UCI and had similar academic stats as me (3.7, 1900 SAT) and I had lots of ECs and I was captain of 2nd ranked girls golf team in CA LOL and I go to a tough private school, so I'm surprised that they didn't notify me earlier.</p>

<p>protege, interesting..</p>

<p>i applied for business administration for uci too and i have not heard anything either</p>

<p>so maybe its the major?</p>

<p>UCI is releasing their admissions pretty much as they finish them....I just got mine last week..and I still have friends who havent heard anything...oh well</p>

<p>dude i've heard back from every single one of the colleges i've applied to except uci. not like i care i already got into my top choice ucsb, but its like uhh whats taking them so darn long?? </p>

<p>the uc system is tainted.</p>

<p>maybe it's the business administration. i applied to that. perhaps they have a different system. or more thorough review? i don't know.</p>

<p>Business is a pre-major. They shouldn't be going through anything more rigorous than a biology major or such >>;</p>

<p>Weird.. I haven't heard from either. I guess it's just taking longer =/</p>

<p>i just got into Riverside.</p>