Why there is still no decision for me?

<p>Since most people have got their decision, my status still did not change, someone know why?
Really nervous.</p>

<p>I have not received any news either… I can’t check my status because I don’t know my NetID and I don’t have time to call them to fix it. I’m nervous too. But I have another school that I will probably attend instead…</p>

<p>Same here man I keep on checking and nothing is updated. I don’t know what it means, but hopefully there can be a decision for both of us by the end of the day. Keep it on refresh and good luck!</p>

<p>Well, good luck, but I don’t think it’s gonna come out today, since they must be not working.</p>

<p>@svey33&nihongorox19: so let me know if you get yours. THANKS & GOOD LUCK!</p>

<p>Still nothing :frowning: So much for knowing by March 15… I even emailed them and did not receive a response yet. Oh well, I wouldn’t have been able to afford Wisconsin without massive scholarship money.</p>

<p>Still haven’t heard anything weird.</p>

<p>I have not received a decision yet either but it’s because I turned in my application fee late and I was told there would be a delay.</p>

<p>Well, I got wait listed. But I’m okay with that… I’m going to decline my invitation to join the wait list. Wisconsin wasn’t really a dream school for me or anything. I actually fell in love with one of my safety schools ironically. Good luck to you guys who still have not heard!</p>

<p>@nihongorox19: When did you get your decision?</p>

<p>I just found out today a few hours ago. I had time to call and fix my NetID today. I kind of wish I hadn’t of had time. lol :)</p>

<p>Still no decision on me, I guess 12% more applicants this year makes this process a little bit longer.</p>

<p>Anyone else still yet to hear? I still have not and am starting to freak out, it being the 18th and all.</p>

<p>I received the actual wait list letter in the mail on Friday. Don’t worry you guys, I’m sure Wisconsin will contact you soon! Have you guys checked your status online?</p>

<p>it’s crazy… it’s the 20th today, and i still haven’t heard anything.
No mails. no updates. nothing</p>

<p>My Mom visited Madison a few days ago (I’m am an international student, she is visiting my brother in Fond Du Lac) and asked about my application. They said that all applicants will get an answer by Friday the 25th of March !
Good luck to you all !</p>

<p>oh okay. thank you. I am also an international student so I guess we will hear by next week.</p>

<p>Not international and still nothing… Going to call tomorrow and see whats up.</p>

<p>Blame the extra workload of the increased applicant numbers for delays- only so many staff and work hours in a day…</p>

<p>It is understandable. It’s just frustrating. I am checking my portal every hour haha.
Anyway. Hopefully, we’ll get our response BY friday.</p>