Why?

I’m already in college … Unfortunately I have to go through community college… But I was just wondering why?? I had a highschool GPA of 3.625, I took a total of 5 AP classes and 2 honors classes , I got a 21 on my ACT, why is it that I was rejected from every school I applied too. even the likes of CSU Fullerton… I applied to colleges last cycle… And fortunately almost done with community college I’ll be applying again November 2016… Just curious that’s all

No one can say without more information. Your application might have been considered impacted, you might have been missing a coursework requirement, or some other component might have been missing. Or something else made them reject you (some info from your high school or something).

Based on your chances posts from last year, you applied to a very competitive major, computer science with a very low ACT score of 21 and a lower than average GPA. If you had thoroughly researched your school options, you should have focused on schools where your stats were at the average or above, not below the 25th percentile. If you have done well at your CC, then you have a good chance to get into your choice schools this time around. Good Luck.