Will changing my major affect my admission in any way?

I recently got into UCR for Undeclared-Life Sciences in the College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences for Fall 2016. However, I’ve decided that I want to major in Psychology; there is a tab on the website that allows me to change my major. Will this affect my admission, financial aid, etc. if I change my major?
P.S. I have already SIR’d

This is from UCR’s FAQ:

Q: Can I change my major before I begin school in the fall?
A: If you want to change your major a few months before quarter begins, you may be able to change it from your MyUCR account. If you don’t see an option to change your major, you will need to wait until quarter begins, but you can always ask your current academic adviser about it during Highlander Orientation.

It should not affect your admission or FA, but it is always best to contact the school directly to get a definitive answer.

@Gumbymom Since they split the orientation dates, would I still attend College of Natural and Agricultural Science or the College of Social Science (psychology is under this one)?

Is the Psychology major an option that you can change to in your MyUCR account? If so, then I would assume you would go to that schools orientation. If not, then you will have to attend the College of Natural and Ag Science’s orientation and speak with an advisor to plan your major change. I would still call the school to confirm.

@Gumbymom Okay, thanks and yes, Psychology is an option i can change in my account.