Will I be able to get into Purdue University?

First of all, how hard is it to get into Purdue university? It’s my dream university and I’d like to know how easy or hard it is to get in as well as the number of people who get in.

Second, what are my odds of getting into Purdue university just by looking at this (obviously not including the Common Application letter):
Weighted GPA: 3.44
Unweighted GPA: 3.35 (Pretty hard school district too)
APs: 2
Honors: 5
Activities: Japanese school every week, tutoring every week, helped many people with math tests, essays, and currently helping out people with SAT I and SAT II. Science club, baseball in high school for 4 years, Japanese National Honor Society, Environmental Club, being a part of religious activities since the start of high school, piano from 9th to 10th grade, being a part of a ton of donations as well as campaigns to help the school.

How is it?

Based on theis information I would say that you would easily get in. What are your standardized test Scores? I submitted three extra essays by contacting their admissions office and asking them to include them in my file. Also show genuine interest in your application, visit them if you can.

Thank you for responding. My SAT score was a 1700 (off the top of my head) and I also recall getting perfect scores on the Japanese and Mathematics SAT Subject Tests. I’ve received a campus visit from their office of admissions, I’ve contacted them via email immensely regarding the application process, what to include, letter of recommendation, etc.
What were the 3 essays you submitted to their admissions office and can you clarify what you mean by including Purdue into your life? I’ve shown legitimate interest in Purdue in my application, I’ve sent them emails (as previously stated), and I’d also like to know what the essays you submitted were about? I’m doing the letter of recommendation to give myself the best chance of getting in because Purdue doesn’t require the LoR but they love students who send them in.

I also know that sending in your SAT essay score is optional, but I got a 10 on my SAT essay, which is pretty good

The essays were secondary responses to my common app essays. Just mail their Admissions office and ask them to include the essay(which will be in the same email) in your file. Send LOR’s and the SAT essay. Also, Do everything as soon as possible because they have rolling admissions and seats fill up pretty fast.

yo im in purdue atm.
i got in with a 2000+ sat
and a 2.9 gpa lol (weighted)
unweighted 2.6

so honestly dont be afraid, this university is WAY WAY WAY to easy to get into-- especially seeing the people that got in-- but extremely difficult to get out of

cheers

So what is Purdue ATM.?

If I have a 3.6 weighted 3.4 unweighted and a 25 ACT can I get into the liberal arts college at Purdue?

Im an Indian citizen studying in Singapore for A-levels but gonna apply with O-level scores with 4As and 2Bs. (I calculated with a gpa converter, it was 3.77/4) , Im not really interested in getting the transfer credits (with A-levels) as I want to experience the full College life. My SAT is a 2010 (770 Math, 560CR, 680WR), WIll i be able to get in. Im applying before November 1, soo, its EA

My school was one of the most prestigious top schools in Singapore as well, dont think it matters though, Just saying :slight_smile:

atm = at the moment

room for one more?

does purdue look at 9-12 grades? my 10-12 is wayyy better.

my gpa is kinda low, with a 2.9 freshman year, 4.1 sopho, 4.49 junior, 4.7 senior.

SAT-2090 (taking again but 800 in math)
ACT-33 (35 in STEM scoring)
dont know my sat ii’s but i find out in 3 days and i know i got mid 700’s for math and an average score for physics.
glowing recommendations from my stem teachers

Lots of EC’s and hours.

Need I do EA? I only have 10 days and I wasnt planning on going here but Im applying to RHIT so deicded to stop by Purdue.