Will i be rescinded?

<p>I studied 9th& 10th grade in another country so my foreign transcript is kinda different. When I came here, my American high school converted all my courses/ grades into American grading system. So then on my UC appl, instead of putting “Mathematics”, I put “PreCal”, and instead of putting point, I put “P” as it stated on my CURRENT transcript to minimize the confusion. </p>

<p>And today I read the contract, it said that my transcript and what I put on UC appl must match. Of course my UC appl doesnt match with my foreign transcript, but it totally matches with my Current transcript. (since my current High school translated/ converted everything. )</p>

<p>Now I’m very worried and confused… Would I be rescinded just because of that? I swear to god I put all my grades/ courses as stated on my CURRENT American HS transcript and I didn’t mean anything… Now I’m very scared…</p>

<p>This should not be an issue. The UC campuses are familiar with this process. It seems that you completed the application correctly by listing the courses according to your previous schools system and not by the current schools system. Please be sure to have a copy of your official transcript from the previous school in case we request them.</p>

<p>The problems is that I listed my classes according to my current school system, not my previous one. That's why I'm worried. agghhh....</p>

<p>OP</p>

<p>I got a very similar situation!</p>

<p>I took 9 classes out of the country, but when I came back they "transferred" all the classes into their system. So those 9 classes have the US grading scale and of course it says "Taken outside the US: Mexico" on top of the semester</p>

<p>my counselor told me not to list the Mexico school cause it was already put in my US High school's transcript</p>

<p>weird but ehhh, I don't think we'll get rescinded... I don't think they;ll be like "You took classes out of the country! You fail! YOu no go to Our school no more"</p>

<p>Yea... So u put ur courses according to US grading scale rite??? sigh ~.~
I'm so worried.... :(</p>