Will I get in?

<p>I have a 3.63 UW GPA, president of two clubs, over 200 hours of community service, attended Boy's state, played in district orchsetras for 3 years, 31 on my ACT, 1350 on my SAT...will I get in?</p>

<p>What’s your rank and class size?</p>

<p>From TAMU’s website, here are the qualifications for what the university calls Academic Admits. If you meet all of the criteria, then you will automatically be admitted. </p>

<p>"Applicants qualify for automatic academic admission (but not necessarily to the major of choice), if they:</p>

<p>successfully complete Texas A&M’s required coursework, and</p>

<p>rank in the top quarter of their graduating class on or before the application deadline, and</p>

<p>achieve SAT or ACT test score minimums, and
combined SAT score of at least 1300 (Math and Critical Reading) with at least a 600 in each of these components, or
composite ACT score of at least 30 with at least a 27 in the Math and English components,</p>

<p>satisfy the State of Texas Uniform Admission Policy, and</p>

<p>ensure all required documents are received by the application deadline."</p>

<p>It looks like your ACT and your SAT meet the minimums. If the rest of the qualifications are met, you’re in! Best of luck to you! :wink: </p>

<p>And here’s the “Required Coursework for Admission” that is referred to in the list above:</p>

<p>4 years of English
4 years of Mathematics - Three of the courses must be Algebra I, II and Geometry
4 years of Science - Two courses must come from Biology I, Chemistry I or Physics I
2 years of the same foreign language (American Sign Language is acceptable)
Students who do not meet the minimum required coursework as outlined by Texas A&M must meet the college readiness standards as defined in the State of Texas Uniform Admission Policy.</p>

<p>And here’s the “State of Texas Uniform Admission Policy:”</p>

<p>All students must meet one of the following college readiness standards in order to be eligible to be considered for admission at a Texas four-year public institution:</p>

<p>Successfully complete the recommended or advanced/distinguished high school program or complete the portion of the program that was available to them; or</p>

<p>Satisfy the College Readiness Benchmarks on the SAT/ ACT assessment:
SAT: 1500 out of 2400 (Verbal + Math + Writing) or</p>

<p>ACT: 18 English, 22 Reading, 22 Mathematics and 23 Science; or</p>

<p>Successfully complete a curriculum that is equivalent in content and rigor to the recommended or advanced/distinguished high school program at a high school that is exempt from offering such programs.</p>