Will I get in?

<p>Asian Male from upstate NY. I go to a competitive public school; 30+ go to the Ivy Leagues, top liberal arts colleges, and top 25 universities.</p>

<p>Major: Biochemistry (Pre-Med), Biological Sciences, History, Economics!?? A little bit undecided as of now, but I want to explore!</p>

<p>SAT I:
Critical Reading: 770
Math: 720
Writing: 740
1490/1600
2230/2400</p>

<p>SAT IIs:
Math I: 730
U.S. History: 690
Math II: 670
Biology-Molecular: 800
Literature: 770
World History: 700
Took a lot of them! </p>

<p>AP:
U.S. History - 5
English Lang and Comp - 3
Physics B - 2</p>

<p>GPA: 3.3 UW .. sort of screwed here, will it sink me? Our school has no weighted grades.</p>

<p>10 APs by graduation, and ALL honors courses. One of the most rigorous course loads in our school i guess.</p>

<p>Senior Course Load:
AP English (Literature and Composition) through Syracuse University
AP BC Calculus
AP Chemistry
AP Macroeconomics
AP American Government
AP Advanced Art Studio, might send in a portfolio
AP Spanish
Human Ecology (Health) .. required
AP Microeconomics: self-studying</p>

<p>Extracurriculuars:
Indoor Track 9th
JV Golf 9th, 10th
Varsity Golf 11th, 12th - Team Captain, would love to play golf in college, but it depends on how much I improve over the next winter/spring/summer
Cinema Lit. Club, Co-Founder, Treasurer: we get very good attendance (up to 80 kids a showing), and show films we think the student body should be aware of.
Teaching Assistant at an elementary summer school, 9th - +50 hrs
ROAR program (helping elementary kids at magnet schools) - 50 hrs, 10th, 11th, 12th
NYS Math League - 12th
Amnesty - 12th</p>

<p>Recs: should be very good</p>

<p>Essays: hopefully the adcoms will like them once i complete them!</p>

<p>youre in bro</p>

<p>I would say in. I just got in today actually. I'm from a private school in NYC and my stats were:
GPA:3.55 unweighted
Course load: School doesn't offer AP's but I took basically the most challenging courses I could in science and math and history, but pretty basic stuff in English and Language.
SAT: CR:700
M:650
W:670
EC's: Mostly sports
Varsity Basketball, Soccer, and Volleyball for all four years of highschool. I won a lot of awards and was Captain for both my senior and junior years for the teams. Otherwise I had grade president, but only for one year and some pretty meaningless academic awards.
Recs: Pretty good i guess everybody says their rec's are "Excellent or outstanding" but I can't really judge. I knew my teachers really well though and I've had most of them for 2+ years.
Essay: My essay was about why I wanted to attend madison, what i had to offer, and tried to tie that in with my sports background and internship last summer at Thomson Financial.
Everything of mine was in November first so get your stuff in and Good Luck! I wouldn't sweat it too much.</p>