Will I get into Purdue

<p>here is my info:
Low income
First generation student
I want to major in engineering</p>

<p>SAT Reading 510 Math 610 Writing 510(didn't have time to study unfortunately)</p>

<p>Unweighted GPA 3.38
Weighted GPA 4.61 (6.0 scale)</p>

<p>All honors and AP throughout HS: In junior year I had AP US History, AP Bio(got a 5), and AP English. This senior year I have AP Stats, AP Chem, AP Cal BC, and AP Physics B, and I got A's in all of them including other classes. I ave 126 community service hours and am in law magent program. I played JV football in 10th grade. Member of Interact, Science Honors society, Historical Honor society, and Italian club. I also have an upward trend in grades. In 9th grade, the only A could get was in Physical Education but then I started getting report cards with 4 or 6 A's and now I got all A's in my senior year with all AP and Honors.</p>

<p>Also if I were to get accepted, would I struggle according to my SAT math score? I will be taking the SAT again but it's for trying to get some scholarships in my state, and so far I have consistently scored in the 720-800 range with about 5 minutes left. Will my SAT score actually reflect on how well I do in an engineering program?</p>

<p>Your UW GPA seem a little low on Purdue scale. But your classes are what purdue also look at. SAT is uncertain they are also low. </p>

<p>But SAT is a timed test and if wouldn’t reflect you unless you are not a type of study person since you said you didn’t study. Your chances are a Maybe.</p>

<p>This is a status update: I got accepted to Purdue, very happy! :D</p>

<p>Congrats Herny983!!!</p>

<p>cool glad to know there expectation for once.</p>