Will I get rescinded from a UC

Hi, so overall my high school career was average. My cummulative GPA was a 3.33 (non weighted) with extra curriculars and a 1600 SAT score. I also took a course at a community college. However, my first semester of my senior I took two AP classes but some of the regular classes were rather difficult. I didn’t get any D’s or F’s but I ended up getting a 2.8 GPA. this semester I plan to get a 3.33 or higher. Will I get rescinded due to the first GPA?

I’m also referring to specifically UC Santa Cruz

I’m assuming you are at a CCC?

Once you start taking community college classes, for transfer, they will look at your GPA from your CC.

Your high school stats won’t be considered because you will be taking your GE classes towards UCSC.

BTW: if you haven’t been admitted yet, you can’t be rescinded.

They rescind students who were admitted but for some reason didn’t complete a requirement or, received a D or F in a required course.

UCSC expects you to maintain your academic performance. Some other UCs expect at least a 3.0 senior year GPA. And do not get a D or F grade.

You need to maintain a weighted GPA of 3.0 for Senior year and no D’s and F’s. This GPA is cummulative for Senior year , so get your grades up 2nd semester and you should be fine for all the UC’s except UCLA/UCB.