Will I get rescinded?

<p>Ok, so the first semester just ended for me. I ended up receiving
2 As
1 B
1 D
1 W
= 3.0 GPA </p>

<p>I got the D in AP Biology. Although I don’t even know if I got admitted yet, what are the chances of me being rescinded if I do get accepted? Will I have to notify the admissions offices the schools I’ve already applied to?</p>

<p>Not entirely sure, but I believe you just need to keep a 3.0 GPA to be eligible. You may still have to notify them of your D, though.</p>

<p>Good chance of getting rescinded from all of them. Some of the UCs are surprisingly lenient though…from what I’ve seen at my HS. I think you are definitely out of LA or Berkley though giving the circumstance you’re in…unless you have a really, really good explanation.</p>

<p>Does a W mean you withdrew from the class? If so, you definitely need to inform them of that. And I’m almost positive you need to inform them of your D (since I don’t think that’s considered passing for UCs).</p>

<p>On my application I already put down that I had a W. I put the other 4 classes as In Progress and I just received the final grades a couple of days ago.</p>

<p>Most likely, you will be rescinded. All the UC’s are strict about senior year grades, especially if you receive anything below a C. Not only that, but UC’s also expect you to complete all courses that you put in your application. Withdrawing from a course that you put down in your UC application as either planned or currently taking can get your admissions rescinded as well. Best bet is to email all the schools that you applied to and explain your situation and hope for the best. It might be a little harsh but that’s how the UC’s are.</p>