Will I get rescinded

… my teacher lost this really important doc that would’ve taken my grade to an A
I thought i’d have a 3.14 or 3.0 (21-22/7) for my final semester gpa but unfortunately it seems

it went from 2+2+3+4+3+4+4 (22) to a 2+2+3+3+3+3+3/4 (i dont even know if ill get a single A now) so 19-20 out of 7 is a 2.7-2.8 gpa. I kinda dont want to get rescinded so it would be great if there was info on this. 4/7 of my current classes are AP’s, if that matters, and my uc gpa was a 3.93 I think
10th grade: first semester 4 gpa, second semester 4 gpa, summer session 4 gpa
11th grade: 6 classes, 5/6 were AP’s, first semester 3.5 gpa, second semester like 2.6 gpa

just getting really frustrated withthis

Have your reviewed this page?

It’s pretty detailed, and condition 1 seems to address what you are asking:

Condition 1

Maintain a level of academic achievementconsistent with your previous coursework in your fall and spring courses of your last year of school (as listed on your UC application) as preparation for success in college. A decline in GPA by a full grade point may result in the cancellation of your admission.

UCSC does consider the weighted GPA for Senior year so as long as you have not dropped from 3.9 to less than a 2.9 weighted, you should be fine. If you are concerned, I would contact admissions once you have the final grades to be sure. Continue to work until the end and finish your Senior year on a high note.

Hey there, don’t worry too much, GPA is just one factor in college admissions. Your strong UC GPA and AP classes will still be valued) Have you tried reaching out to your teacher to discuss the situation?

well if they weigh it by uc gpa i get that, but here’s the thing: uc gpa is capped isn’t it? so my 4 aps dont matter this year

USCSC will look at all 3 UC GPA’s for admission and in the past, they have weighted Senior year grades for their provisional admission policy. I would contact them to confirm since they do not specifically state how the Senior year GPA is calculated.
Better to get clarification than stressing about the unknown.

We expect that the grades you will earn in your senior year will look similar to the grades you earned in the first three years of your high school career; for instance, if you were a straight-A student for three years, we would expect A’s in your senior year. Consistency in your level of achievement must be carried through your senior year coursework