Will i get rescinded

<p>my ethnicity is filipino and the ucs and csus i’ve applied to are ucsd, ucsc, ucsb, uci, and sdsu with ucsd being my first choice. my major being information technologies/systems wherever applicable (some ucs offered it, some didn’t) with computer science as a secondary (or primary if IT was not available).</p>

<p>my school has a 4x4 bell schedule where terms A and B count as an entire course. the term ends on februrary 5th and for these past two terms, i’ve filled my schedule with the maximum four classes. what i’m wondering is how much of an impact taking only one class for terms C and D would have on my chances on getting accepted to let’s say ucsd. also if it would matter what course that one class would be considering all the ap classes in my school are only available for terms A and B, and since i’ve completed all my a-g requirements and have way more credits than what’s required to graduate high school.</p>

<p>my qualifications include:</p>

<p>WEIGHTED GPA: 3.785
CLASS RANK: 27/448
AP COURSES TAKEN: biology, psychology, us history, english language, us government, macro economics, english literature
A-G COURSES: all honors except for spanish 1 and electives
SAT: 1720
SAT2: 700 us history, 590 english
EXTRACURRICULARS: ASB treasurer, class 2010 vice president, president and profounder of vintage gaming club, treasurer of junior statesmen of america, treasurer for chinese club, volunteered for around 100 hours at my local middle school, held a job at a local theater, and partook on summer business programs (receiving commendations from the state legislature, speaker of the assembly, the president, and a few others)</p>

<p>Rigor of senior course schedule is one of the top three factors considered at most UCs. If you have filled out your application indicating you will only take one class for terms C and D, that is what the UCs will consider when evaluating your application. If you have changed your schedule since you completed your application, you will need to notify the UCs of your new schedule. The UCs may choose to reevaluate your application using the new information and change the admission decision accordingly.</p>

<p>the simple answer is no. just maintain a 3.0 weighted your senior year.</p>

<p>There must be some classes that you’d like to take just for the learning experience, or because they are taught by great teachers. I think to drop to one class looks terrible.</p>