Will I need to send my old high schools' transcripts to UC?

<p>I’ve been to three different high schools… One of those was out of state.</p>

<p>Will I need to have those separate schools send their original transcripts to UC? Or is the current, “unified” one I will have from my current HS be enough?</p>

<p>Also, my current, 12th grade high school has entered my previous classes (from the other schools) to fit their computer system. When I’m filling in my courses on the UC App, should I select the titles/version from the high school it was originally taken at, or the way it is currently modified for my current high school? I am given the option of selecting either one. The exception is the HS that was out of state because I will enter the course titles manually.</p>

<p>Oh and I took a concurrent community college class while I was out of state. I took it at my high school but it was considered “college credit”. It’s on my current transcript, though the course title has been modified to fit my new school’s computer system. It appears as an elective. Will I need to send that community college’s transcript, with that one course, to UC schools? Or is it being on my HS transcript enough? I don’t care about the college credit it might offer. It was personal/home finance but I did get an A. I just don’t think it’s worth the hassle.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>