Will my SAT scores make my UC deadline in time?

<p>So I started taking care of my college business really late, under the impression that I could get most if not all done around beginning of senior year. My counselor assured me that I could make my deadlines in time. Now I’ve only taken one SAT II. The only two opportunities I have left are on Oct 9 and Nov 6, while the deadline for UC apps are Nov 30. I absolutely will not finish my SAT requirements without taking these two test days. Will I be able to make my UC deadline in time? If not, which seems likely, what can I do? My friend says that I can try to contact the UC and tell them that I’m being late but that doesn’t sound so legit. :confused: Please help me, I’m freaking out.</p>

<p>You do know that you have December also. SAT deadlines for UC are due on January 1, 2011. So, technically, you have three SAT months.</p>

<p>I believe that the UC’s enable you to submit all test scores up until the December SAT. You should be fine.</p>

<p>^Again, I need to refresh the page before posting.</p>

<p>If you decide to take the December SAT/ACT, you will need to designate the UC as a recipient on your registration. If you wait for the score to come out before submitting, you will need to Rush Report the score to make the deadline (the January 1 deadline is somewhat flexible, you want the scores to get there before mid-January). UCs now share test scores, so you only need to designate one UC campus as a recipient and the score gets distributed to all UC campuses you have applied.</p>

<p>I just sent my SAT scores on Jan. 31 to the UC’s and college board says its pending will my SAT scores get sent in time before the deadline? I only sent them to UC Santa Cruz and I applied to UC Riverside, UC Merced and UC Davis dont they do the shared SAT scores?</p>

<p>Wow, I think you need to call the admissions offices. The deadline to have scores in was Dec. 31, and a couple other UC’s deadlines were Jan. 15. In either case, you’re way late, because it takes up to two weeks for scores to be received by the schools anyway.</p>