Will my weak senior year affect my acceptance into Cal Poly SLO?

Hi, So after deciding to take classes on the easier side during my senior year, I realized these may have a negative impact on college acceptance. My current GPA is a 4.244 with a total of 6 APs, including this year (AP calculus AB only). Besides math, the other 5 include:
AP Econ-4,5
AP Lang-2
AP Psych-4
AP US history-3
AP comp Sci principles-4

My SAT score in currently a 1350, but I felt really good about the one I just took in October, so hopefully around a 1400. I am a part of a a few school clubs and do a few sports throughout the year, have a “part-time” job as a referee. Although Cal Poly isn’t my primary option it is probably my reach, as its engineering college averages a 1510 SAT score. Any thoughts on what will happen? any info is appreciated.

Current Senior Year(Both semesters):
-AP Calc AB
-Cultural Anthro DC
-Graphic Design 1 &2
-Teacher Assistant
-Lit/Comp 12
-Industrial Arts 1
-Film 1
-Accounting 1

Thanks

Although Senior year grades are not considered in SLO admission decisions, HS course rigor could have an impact on your chances especially if you not reached the maximum bonus points for HS rigor in the MCA point calculation.

SLO uses 9-11th grades in their GPA calculation with a cap of 8 semesters of extra honors points for UC approved Honors, AP, IB and DE courses taken 10-11th.

Here are the semesters required for each subject area and the maximum bonus points in the MCA calculation so you can see if there will be significant points lost by taking a easier Senior year.
——————————————————————
The third largest section is the class rigor score, worth 750 points. In this section you get zero points for meeting the minimum admission requirements and adders for more than the minimum. The bonuses in order of power are (min semesters/max total semesters/bonus per extra semester/total possible bonus): math 6/10/125/500, lab science 4/8/50/200, English 8/10/50/100, foreign language 4/8/25/100, visual performance 2/4/25/50, no bonus points for social sciences or electives. As with GPA, you can actually score higher than the maximum, but 750 is the most they will count.