Will Scholarship Upgrade?

<p>So my best friend took the ACT for her second time and went from 29 to 31. We both adore UA and planned to go together, but she needs a 32 (and the presidential scholarship) to be able to afford to go. I know that at some colleges, such as Mississippi State, they will upgrade your scholarship if you score higher than your submitted ACT score on their last chance testing date, February 14th. Does Alabama do the same thing? If she submitted her 31, then scored a 32 in February, would Alabama upgrade her scholarship? Just asking for her since she refuses to join the CC community and get potentially addicted ;)</p>

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>Bama states on its website that the last test date it accepts for scholarships are the Dec exams. Is your friend taking the Dec tests?</p>

<p>Tell her to take the exam in December and to have Alabama as one of the four schools she can send her scores to. Then the scholly will upgrade if she gets the 32.</p>

<p>Thanks! I’ll let her know. For whatever reason I couldn’t find that information on their website.</p>

<p>This is the page where you can find the info:
[FAQ</a> - Undergraduate Scholarships - The University of Alabama](<a href=“http://scholarships.ua.edu/faq/]FAQ”>Frequently Asked Questions – Scholarships | The University of Alabama)</p>

<p>Part copied here for quick reference:
When are the last ACT/SAT test dates that you accept?</p>

<p>The national December ACT and the national December SAT are the last college entrance examination results accepted for students who want scholarship consideration.</p>