Will the UCs deny my application if i send my satI and II scores late?

<p>ok,i know im being stupid b/c i didnot know i have to send the official test scores to UC…
but here is my question!!
i sent out my sat 1 and 2 on Dec 28 (rush delivery)
but then some people told me they wont accept rush reports!
so i also sent them regularly on Dec 29
the deadline for most ucs are the end of dec and the beginning of jan
im afraid they will deny me because i didnot send my scores on time
im freakin out right now…someone please helpppp meeee???</p>

<p>It doesn’t say on any of the UC websites that they do not accept rush scores so your fine. I think I would believe those over your friends (no offense). Besides you sent them out before the deadline which was 12/31 or 1/1 depending on which UC’s you applied too.</p>

<p>thank u so much!!
i’ve applied to uc davis,irvine,riverside,berkeley,santa barbara and san diego…</p>

<p>I actually didn’t send SAT scores to any UC (only remembered to send to the private universities) and had a massive heart attack when I received the email reminder to send SAT scores.</p>

<p>If I send it now, should I rush-report it?
And, will this drastically affect my admission chances?</p>

<p>You are fine as long as you sent it before the deadline!</p>

<p>And teechee I think you should check with the school. Some schools don’t accept rush reports.</p>

<p>This is from the UC’s website. Also remember that you only need to send the scores to one UC. </p>

<p>“Freshman eligibility requires submission of the official test scores for two SAT Subject Tests (in two different subject areas) and either the ACT Assessment plus Writing or the SAT Reasoning Test. Your scores must be sent by the testing agency to the campus(es) to which you applied. You must take the exams no later than December 2009 if you are applying for the Fall 2010 term. If the University does not have official score reports on file by late January, your admission may be jeopardized.”</p>