Will there be any decisions today?

<p>I applied to the College of Geosciences with an Atmospheric Sciences Major and a Physics minor.</p>

<p>@digiaid - Impressive ACT scores for sure… D applied Chemistry Major first choice and Undeclared 2nd Choice.
Crusher… AIS still down… :(</p>

<p>I know :(</p>

<p>Anticipation…is…killing…me…</p>

<p>Please do shout out if you are able to log into AIS</p>

<p>I just got off of the phone w/OoA. They said AIS is most likely down b/c they are inputing so many decisions that it crashed their server. They have no idea when it will be back up. They told me to check tomorrow…they have no idea how crazy I am. I’ll be checking it hourly!</p>

<p>Thanks Budger - so at least we know there’s some movement. Yep I too am constantly checking.
Appreicate you sharing the feedback.</p>

<p>Tomorrow? Phssh… I’m with you on checking it hourly… Or even ten minute increments… Haha</p>

<p>Thanks for checking!</p>

<p>Agreed no one waiting until tomorrow to “check back” hahaha don’ they know parents, students, anyone who know this is going on is about to have a nervous breakdown :slight_smile: Last Thursday AIS was down until late afternoon. When it came back up late afternoon decisions were up.</p>

<p>SRDAVIS - Do you happen to know when it came back online last week?</p>

<p>I thought it was earlier like around noon…</p>

<p>Sorry GHolmes - I don’t remember exactly it was late afternoon. We were STILL step 3 so didn’t pay a lot of attention. It was around 6:30 or 7:00 when we got a text message from someone who got Blinn Team that day.
I just want to thank everyone for keeping this thread going, I don’t know about you guys but it has helped us a lot to have it while waiting this last 24 hours!</p>

<p>It has helped me quite a bit as well! It lets me know that I am not the only one!</p>

<p>maybe they keep AIS offline on big decision days until after close of business to cut down on the number of frantic phone calls from those who didn’t get what they thought they should.</p>

<p>I agree, it has been really helpful to know others are in the same boat. We’ve been to CS on three trips and D really likes the campus and the atmosphere.</p>

<p>Thought since its 5pm the system might be back online - still no luck. I too agree - having someone to share the anxiety with has been therapeutic.</p>

<p>AIS is back up. No change in status for my D, still Step 3.</p>

<p>I wanted to mention that when she was accepted to TAMUG, the first thing we noticed was extra tabs on the Howdy main page, ‘My Record’ and ‘My Finances’. The next indicator was on the ‘Applicant’ page, the top center ‘Applicant News’ changed from the ‘Important Dates’ links to links to ‘accept offer of admission’ and ‘attend Salt Camp’. Not that we don’t keep clicking all the way through to the AIS page, but it seems that the system updates everything at once and you can tell if it is good news by the other changes to the Howdy portal.</p>

<p>Thanks for the update AggieMom and the agony continues for your D… Hang in there… My D is at work for another 2 hours and I don’t know any of her log on info for AIS…</p>

<p>Same here - no change in status. So disappointed. Not sure what to read into it :-(</p>

<p>Still nothing… One thing that did change was my major for some reason… It was the College of Geosciences and Atmospheric Sciences as a major, but now they are both “General Studies.”</p>

<p>Crusher44x - Same here as well - it has changed to general studies.</p>

<p>Does anyone else know what that means or what to read into it.</p>