<p>Hmm… What are your majors, digiaid and GHolmes?</p>

<p>1st Biomedical Sciences, 2nd Bioenviromental Sciences</p>

<p>1st psychology 2nd social studies</p>

<p>Well I’m officially confused… Haha</p>

<p>In the words of Ray Davies </p>

<p>I’m so tired
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for you…A&M</p>

<p>Thought today was going to be the day since AIS was down all day. No updates either.</p>

<p>Did you major change?</p>

<p>same here, 1st choice major changed to general studies</p>

<p>must mean your major is full. i think that may be goodish news, but i am not sure.</p>

<p>no change for my DD either.</p>

<p>Hey guys. Sorry to hear that you all have not heard back. I don’t think your admission is based upon your major being available. I believe general studies is always open because there’s nothing really “below that”. I am sure you all will hear in the next few days. TAMU gets a ton of applicants and it takes them a while to go through them all.</p>

<p>For freshman applications you get into the university then you get into (hopefully) the college you want.
Your major only matters if you are applying as a transfer student</p>

<p>Just more waiting…Haha… I wonder if they work Spring Break? I sure hope the change of major is good news… Anything right now could be deciphered as good news… Haha</p>

<p>I looked it up and they only have Thursday and Friday off next week haha, oh the power of google</p>

<p>Good news for us then! Haha Eh, if one more week of anticipation means good news, then so be it!</p>

<p>Idk 2016…I think if they changed your major that is good news. In the past, I have never heard of them changing a major then rejecting someone. Why would they take the time? When my daughter was admitted her major changed to General Studies Blinn team. Then when she was fully admitted it was changed to her full time major. Did you move a step? I’ll bet you will within a day or two.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>D still step 3 and major changed to general studies…</p>

<p>That’s VERY good news Tmd10609! I would take Blinn TEAM or Gateway-- I’m willing to do whatever it takes.</p>

<p>My son’s changed to general studies as well. PLEASE let this be good news coming!</p>

<p>To clarify her major said General Studies Blinn TEAM last year, not just General Studies. </p>

<p>The friends she had that were admitted fully had majors change to General Studies without the Blinn TEAM addition. </p>

<p>In my opinion, those who changed to General Studies are admitted fully, but just will internally transfer into the major at some point when space opens up. </p>

<p>Also, my daughter’s friends who were rejected last year never saw a major change at all.</p>

<p>Keep us posted because the process has been a small bit different this year in terms of offers going out more quickly overall (at least in terms of wait list/Blinn TEAM).</p>

<p>To all the people that said their major changed, when I got accepted back in December my major changed from Electrical Engineering to Business Administration. It changed back to Electrical Engineering soon after that. I don’t want to give you guys false hope or anything, but maybe it’s the same case with y’all.</p>