Will there be any decisions today?

<p>I hadn’t noticed earlier, but D’s major was changed to General Studies and the ‘click here to request a change of major’ link is gone.</p>

<p>Not able to login to AIS again - I wonder if there are updates being made.</p>

<p>I bet the website crashed for a little bit due to all the people who have been checking it over the past few hours</p>

<p>Updates at 10:30PM? I doubt it… I’m with leahed on this one…</p>

<p>Nah it’s back up… Still the same for me… Goodnight! I’m hitting the hay!</p>

<p>My major changed to Blinn Team. I guess I’m doin Blinn!!</p>

<p>Crusher44x, congratulations on Blinn Team! It may not be full admission to A&M, but it’s the next best thing! You’ll get all the privileges of being an Aggie and save some money the first year, too.</p>

<p>Crusher
D’s says the same thing still says Step 3 but 1st major says Blinn Team. Don’t give up yet…It isn’t in Step 5 yet… Maybe it will change. Thats what we are hoping for.</p>

<p>You are correct it may not be the final decision, but all I can say is I wouldn’t be upset with Blinn… Haha</p>

<p>I read something today that said when they offer you Blinn Team, they offer you a CHANCE at Blinn Team. That you’ll find out later if you are being offered admission. I know this has been the case in the past, but I’ve seen others post their offers, and I thought they looked like offers of admission and not a “chance” of admission.</p>

<p>Congrats to those that have actually moved in the system. Last update we’d seen to the system was 10/17/2011; ugh! Still showing selected majors and stuck on Step 3.</p>

<p>Just progressed to Step 5! Says, “A decision for this application was mailed on 3/11/2012.” It says I can respond to the decision, but what happens if I click that before I receive the letter?</p>

<p>Gives you the decision — click it lol</p>

<p>you don’t have to wait for a letter! : )</p>

<p>my daughters boyfriend got blinn team, too. his step moved to 5 today, too.</p>

<p>Same here, just moved to Step 5 in the past hour. If you click ‘respond to decision’, there it sends you to the decision page, which requires a box to be checked and a click on ‘submit’, so you won’t accidentally do anything!</p>

<p>The offer is ADMISSION to Blinn TEAM, not CONSIDERATION, which seems to be something of a change from previous years. Now D has to decide between TAMUG or Blinn TEAM.</p>

<p>I did it anyways as soon as I posted that :slight_smile: WHOO HOO!!! I accepted it! Officially College Station-Bound! :)</p>

<p>did you see if they are still taking housing applications?</p>

<p>i have another question … when did you all apply?</p>

<p>I have no clue on housing. I applied around mid-November… I really do need to look into the housing now!!</p>

<p>you really do if you want a chance of on campus housing. then report back! : )</p>