Will they evaluate admission w/o college transcript

<p>MY d applied the other day. I saw online that her hs transcript arrived. She listed on her application that she took one community college course during her junior year. Now her status shows that transcript is not in. Due to her traveling for a month, I can not get her transcript from the CC sent to Alabama. I would like them to review her application without that one transcript. Can anyone tell me if this will hold up a review, and how might I get around that?</p>

<p>Thanks again. This community here is amazingly helpful.</p>

<p>They probably do not need the DE transcript. Is it for a core class? I still do not think they need the transcript. Last year, my D applied and hadn’t sent her junior DE transcript. She was accepted. Good luck!</p>

<p>The waiting is hard but you will be so excited with your first acceptance. UA will send an acceptance certificate that is suitable for framing. (They did last year anyway.)</p>

<p>Good question.</p>

<p>Can you contact the CC thru email or some kind of online method to request the transcript?</p>

<p>It may not hold up the process if they feel that her overall GPA is high enough that this lone grade won’t make a difference either way…but I can’t say for sure.</p>

<p>How is the CC grade transcript requested? Can it only be requested in person? </p>

<p>Are you traveling as well? Is her mom? Can someone besides your D get this CC request in?</p>

<p>Crossposted with Cuttle…maybe they don’t need the CC credit. I remember others sending this in later, too. </p>

<p>Will your D be visiting Bama?</p>

<p>Their is no online ordering, and the student must be present to get transcript. it was an intro to Sociology course and she got a B+. I will send a note tomorrow to the southern ca. admission representative, and ask them.</p>

<p>We will visit, but not until she gets accepted. She is on borderline. 3.33 GPA, but low ACT 22. She has learning differences, but refused her entire life to get extra time. She works hard to overcome her issues. I hope she gets in.</p>

<p>When I applied, I was specifically told that I didn’t need to send my college transcripts for admission purposes as I was applying as a freshman rather than a transfer student. The online application status system listed one of my college transcripts as something to send, but I was accepted without sending it.</p>

<p>socaldad…</p>

<p>I’m rather certain that your D will get accepted. </p>

<p>It’s my gut feel that Bama weights GPA the most over everything. </p>

<p>And…as others have said, it looks like this college class won’t be needed for the process. However, if you think it will help her chances, then by all means send it when you can.</p>

<p>I find it odd that a person has to be “in person” to request a transcript because sometimes people have moved out of state and would need the transcript.</p>

<p>i agree. This community college does not allow online ordering or phone calls to order.</p>

<p>Thanks for everyones help, suggestions, and support.</p>