Will this be okay?

<p>Well my counselor was filling out the School Report for Miami, and for gpa she put down a 3.7 UW.....when I know for a fact it is actually weighted. She's really old....and has been there for 35 years, so there is no talking to her.</p>

<p>Is it okay if it just says that...and then Miami will just see that it is weighted when they get my transcripts?</p>

<p>I'm sure it'll be fine. Or if you're really desperate you could call them.</p>

<p>Many universities require and score by uw. Not every h.s. weights grades the same i.e. AP, IB, Honors...this is why the uw is a better way of comparing. If your gpa is 3.7 uw don't worry. And remember in 35 yrs how will u feel about that comment...BTW I am no where near 50-60 yrs. Just felt the comment was uncalled for.</p>

<p>My counselor wrote that I had a 3.7UW gpa. That 3.7 she wrote down is actually my weighted gpa. My transcript doesn't even show what my unweighted gpa is. I really don't understand how a counselor could make this mistake, not just once, but multiple times. I hope the mistake had something to do with her age, because if not, I would have to call her stupid.</p>

<p>But anyways, I sent my application in a few days before Nov 1. for Early Action --- and I never told UM about my counselor's mistake, because technically I guess students aren't supposed to see counselor reports.</p>