Will this credit transfer?

<p>This may be one that only UCDavis rep can answer, but nonetheless…</p>

<p>If I took Spanish 3 at my school, and choose to drop it 2nd semester and take it online, do I get a full year of credit for it, and will the grade transfer? Thanks in advance…</p>

<p>Are you currently a high school student? Where are you taking it online? If completing the course at a California Community College please see Welcome</a> to ASSIST. If you aren't completing the course at a California Community College then we won't be able to determine transferability of the course until we have official records to review.</p>

<p>I am currently a high school student who would need to drop a period from the school day for medical reasons. I wouldn't be taking a Community College class because A) It's not offered B ) I only need a semester and that covers a year C) I'd want the high school equivalent, not something that's much harder. So I'd be taking an online high school Spanish 3B class. Assuming my school accepts it, will the credit transfer and will it count for GPA?</p>

<p>High school level courses are never considered for university level credit. Only courses completed at College/University level will be considered for university credit.</p>

<p>If you are asking if this course will be counted as an a-g course to meet UC eligibility requirements, it could. Your high school would need to approve the course and list it on their official record for it to be considered by the UC campuses.</p>

<p>Yes, the second paragraph was what I was asking. So basically I need my high school's approval, and it won't matter that I took each semester at two different schools (one in school, one online). I appreciate the help.</p>