Will UC's think I'm slacking off?

Hi guys I’m going to do a internship my senior year that starts at 1pm. This means I can only take 5 classes. The classes I have scheduled for next year is

Spanish 3
English 4
AP Calculus B/C
AP Psychology
Government/Economic

I’m aiming for UCLA, how much will this impact their decision? I have a 4.0+ UC GPA and 3.9 unweighted GPA. By the end of senior year I will have taken 6 AP’s in total. I also have good extracurricular but I feel like this schedule looks like I’m slacking off too much my senior year :frowning:

Also should I add Physiology for a science and drop Spanish 3 or the other way around? I can’t add both.

You’ve been posting about this issue a lot, and it doesn’t look like the responses are helping you. Plus, most of the posters on college confidential are other high school students who don’t know any more than you.

It might be worth it for you to make a trip to the UCs you want to attend and talk to their admissions counselors in person. If you can’t make that, at least talk to your high school counselor. They’ll have a good idea about what the UCs expect from their students.