William & Mary Class of 2027 Official Thread

Does anyone who has been accepted have financial aid info available?

I’m pretty sure it normally doesn’t come out for another couple weeks

Waitlisted. 1520 SAT, 34 ACT. 4.2 weighted GPA. In state. Haven’t checked the CDS but presume few get off the waitlist.

It finally loaded at 5:30. Accepted! They said the decision on the Joint Degree Programme with St. Andrew’s will come out in early April.

3 Likes

Website says financial aid info out 7-10 days after acceptance.

2 Likes

I am sorry, but if your kid really wants W&M and knows it is where they should be, maybe Pathways with guaranteed spring admission is an option?

W&M expands options for waitlisted students, offering guaranteed pathways to spring admission | William & Mary (wm.edu)

2 Likes

Rejected after being deferred ED1
4.1 W GPA, Strong ECs, Strong essay
Honestly kinda upset but it’s ok

Thank you!

1 Like

Curious to see what the acceptance rate ended up being this year - seems like there were lots more waitlists/rejections than acceptances

2 Likes

This is from 2020. Do you know if it’s still in effect? It was not mentioned in the waitlist form or decision.

Accepted OOS!
1530 SAT
4.5W
Varsity sport
Many EC and Community Service
All APs and/or Honors

7 Likes

Does anyone know when FA awards come out? Would love to see how W&M compares to UVA for me.

Website says 7-10 days.

1 Like

7-10 days according to website. Best of luck.

2 Likes

OMG I got in!!! RD ( Microbiology)

Thank you so much to everyone on this thread. You all were so supportive and made this thread really feel like a welcoming community :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Congrats, David :tada:

I am so sorry! I was following your journey. Congrats to your son on his acceptance with a large scholarship at another school! <3

5 Likes

S23 super excited, looking forward to the DFAS in a few weeks

5 Likes

My understanding from the website, which may be old information, was that the alternate pathways options would be available after May 1st to students who decide to remain on the waitlist. I don’t know when they would communicate the options, but my guess is they first want to see how many accept the offer of admission and how many remain on the waitlist. Best of luck! I think these are great options!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! @TribeMomma W&M is a wonderful community and maybe my DS will join the Virginia Institute of Marine Science for his graduate work. You never know where life will take you! Best wishes to your DD23!!! :green_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes