William & Mary Class of 2027 Official Thread

Yes, in-state and RD. Haven’t been officially admitted, but received post card.
1570 SAT taken once. 4.4 weighted GPA at very rigorous school (no rank). 10 or 11 AP’s, all 5’s so far. NMSF, should be getting Finalist this week. I used to think my child’s EC’s and volunteering were very good, but after reading CC for a few months, I will now say they are average. Best of luck, everyone!

3 Likes

I believe it’s through College Board and had to do with PSAT scores. He got it for Rural. He does these things and I sometimes am not aware :joy:
Received postcard but not official acceptance letter yet…also he applied RD

Did he go TO or submit his SATs?

1 Like

WOW! What superb achievements! Best wishes for a super successful future.

1 Like

Great! Stats! Kids are such super achievers! Best wishes to your son too!

1 Like

Thank you! Good luck to you as well! This process has been a ride for sure but I believe it all works out! :heart:

I believe he submitted test scores for W&M based on the research he did for the Common Data Set. I think he only didn’t submit for two schools when he went in their CDS.

@Novacat9191 they just assist with talking to students and families individually when they visit the admission office - just to get a chance to answer questions from a current student’s perspective! Them following him wouldn’t mean much from what I know.

Since Ed2 results were released much earlier than anticipated, can we expect that Rd results will be out earlier than late March?

Has anyone else received a postcard stating “we anticipate sending you good news this spring”? Has a handwritten note on the bottom as well…

4 Likes

Yes, several have mentioned the postcard. They went out earlier this month. WM sends them every year.

1 Like

Do you know if they will keep sending them or are all of them sent out by now and the rest of us have to wait?

Last year William and Mary released RD results on March 11th right?
Have they posted the RD decision date? What do we anticipate it to be this year?

They are probably all sent at this point. Just have to wait for the RD date. I haven’t seen an actual date posted yet.

Last year was March 26th

1 Like

2008 W&M grad here. I never received a postcard, but I did receive an acceptance. Don’t lose hope :+1:.

8 Likes

I received this email yesterday. Good omen? Anyone else get this?

“You’re invited to join William & Mary Family Connection

Student success improves when parents and families are engaged in their student’s college experience. That makes you one of the most influential factors in your student’s education.”

My daughter received admission letter today. She’s very happy!

5 Likes

Congrats! My daughter did as well and is excited. Was a nice surprise to hear so early.

3 Likes

Is everyone hearing back today?

1 Like