Window for Tweaking Schedule

<p>My DS has recently done Bama Bound and wants to tweak his schedule. When does the window open up for him to tweak his schedule? There are some classes with 1 or 2 students that are showing closed, but clearly they are not full and must open up at some point. I have heard conflciting information on CC as to the window to get into some of these classes. Some people are reporting that it is the morning of the second day of Bama Bound, while others are reporting that it is at 12:15 pm on the second day.</p>

<p>Does anyone have the real scoop on when the window opens and closes to tweak one’s schedule?</p>

<p>Thank you.</p>

<p>Yesterday my D switched her Calc II class. She checked around 9:30 a.m. Bama time, no new slots. Kept checking every 10 minutes or so. Slots I think opened up for the class she was interested in right at 10:00 a.m. Bama time. A little later in the day she was checking somthing and all those same Calc II classes were closed out, even if they didn’t reach the max enrollment that was available at 10:00 a.m. I think this was some time after noon Bama time. Oh, and yesterday was the second day of a BB session.</p>

<p>Last year they usually opened the window around 2 hours before registration began which is 10am central time on the second day of a session.</p>

<p>I haven’t check this year but I did see that post saying they were locked out until after the session was over. That was a returning student though and not an incoming freshmen so that may be the reason why.</p>

<p>I’d just check around 9am eastern time and keep checking every 20 mins or so until you see them open up. Keep in mind that not every class opens seats for every BB. Some of the EN - 101 classes are like this. So just because nothing opens one time doesn’t mean it won’t open the next. </p>

<p>I’ve also found a good time to look for open seats is late at night due to kids drop/adding all day.</p>