Wisco Basketball

<p>Congrats to the Badgers for making it to the Big 10 Finals. The Minny/Illini game is just about underway, but Wisconsin should not have a problem with either team in the finals. It would be fun to watch a Wisco/Minny matchup though! Cant wait for the tourney! Go Badgers!</p>

<p>3 seed--we got hosed. Should be a high 2.</p>

<p>Eh, should have expected it. The game vs KSU/USC will be brutal, but then G-Town is the easiest #2 and the team we match up with the best.</p>

<p>G-twon easiest? I think Georgetown is the toughest 2. Hibert will destroy wisconsin inside. well anyways, wisc will never get to play them because I smell an upset coming from those trojans. The pac-10 is so underrated and big ten is over rated. KSU mite slow down the trojans but USC will come out strong against wisc. Wisconsin's not gona overcome an early deficit. I'd say USC wins it 67-63! Go trojans!</p>

<p>yo zouman...stop hatin on wisco!! lol</p>

<p>If any conference is over rated it is the Pac 10, UCLA is the only team in that conference that can beat Wisconsin. Wisconsin beats Texas at Texas and Texas gets a two seed, and Wisconsin gets a three what a joke.Go Badgers</p>

<p>I think Wisco has a chance at beating Georgetown in the sweet 16 but we'll just see how it goes.</p>

<p>I dont know if we can stop Hibbert...I hope we can.</p>

<p>How is the Pac 10 underrated? It is considered the second toughest conference (Big East).</p>

<p>How is the Big 10 overrated? It is considered the least competitive BCS conference?</p>

<p>Look at the facts before you make generalizations.</p>

<p>I will say UCLA is a contender for the National championship.But after that any team from the Big Ten could beat any team from the PAC10 on their home court .Stanford is not that good and they ended up in second place . I would take Michigan State or Purdue as a better team than Stanford.Then who do you have USC, one good player and that's it. They will probably lose tonight versus Kansas State. Arizona , they barely beat Illionis back in December.Yes you fool the Pac 10 is overrated.</p>

<p>I'm going to Wisconsin next year, but I picked USC to beat us. Whoops! It never seems to work out well picking your favorite team, UW has been known to fall apart in the tourney, and I think USC is a strong team.</p>

<p>On the other hand, if they get past USC, I could also totally see them as a final four team. And I certainly wouldn't mind that! ;)</p>

<p>Where's Zouman and bigp9998 now. That Pac 10 is really dominating now right.I thought USC was gonna beat Kansas State. All I do know is Big Ten is 3-0 so far and Pac -10 is 3-2 , that's not what I call dominating conference.</p>

<p>haha i was the only one in my school to call the kansas state upset :p</p>

<p>jst watch next round....no big ten teams will get to the sweet sixteen</p>

<p>HAH. That was more like it. In your face media and Zouman.</p>

<p>haha, fine..."I'm coming to WI if Wisconsin Badgers wins it all this year!"</p>

<p>Sweet Sixteen!</p>

<p>Wellll, my bracket was COMPLETELY wrong (although I totally called both Siena and San Diego), ROFL. Oh well, now I can just root for Wisconsin and the underdogs! :)</p>

<p>flowers should be able to contain curry and get UW the win</p>