Wisconsin Housing..suggestions?

<p>I've been looking through the housing pamphlet for UW and i was wondering if anyone could suggest some places for me to really look into. I'm clueless, never been, being from Jersey can't say I've gotten too many chances to go out to Madison. Anyway, I was looking at Elizabeth Waters, maybe Ogg? Not looking for any place thats too strict serious studious... Any "fun" place suggestions for a clueless freshman? thanks =]</p>

<p>hey..also a fellow nj-er and mabye future badger (?). Ogg is supposed to be a lot of fun but very rundown and Elizabeth waters is gorgeous but a bit isolated..have u looked @ private housing by any chance?</p>

<p>nah i havent really considered private housing. i wasnt really looking into spending any more money than im already squeezing out of the rents 4 OOS tuition... where in jersey? freehold here =]</p>

<p>true..but actually some private is less than the 6,000ish for room and board & short hils</p>

<p>Ogg is going to be demolished after this year so I'd stay away as some kids might start demo early. Liz Waters has a great campus location--close to all the classes and is beautiful. The privates are nearly all up near State/Langdon which means close to all the night action which is good and bad.</p>