Wisconsin vs. GW

<p>Given the choice between GW and Wisconsin-Madison, which school do you think is superior in terms or reputation, academics, and overall fun? Where would you rather go? Which do you think has a smarter student body? I am just looking for some insight, beyond what I know already. I am interested in the business schools at both universities. </p>

<p>Thanks alot</p>

<p>what area of study are you comparing between these two schools?</p>

<p>marketing, but that could change</p>

<p>Hey, I was in the exact same posistion a couple years ago. For me, it boiled down to money. GW is significantly more expensive than UW out of state and I didn't want to take out the extra loans for what I didn't feel would be a better education. At GW you are paying for the location, atmosphere, and hopefully you can make some killer connections in DC. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE DC but for me at least it wasn't worth the extra nearly $20 g's per year. But for other, the above reasons may be worth it.</p>

<p>That being said, I chose UW and never looked back. I feel I made a great choice and am happy to be in Madison. Hope that helps your decision a little, and good luck.</p>