Withdraw Applications!!!

<p>To all of you who have decided and are certain of where you will be attending college, please withdraw the applications of the other colleges you have been accepted to. It frees up space and allows for other people who have been deferred/set aside to gain admission. Lots of the people on this forum have also applied to The University of Michigan, which is one of the places I am awaiting a decision. The more free spaces the better my chances. You all know how stressful the college application process has been and as you have been accepted to the college you want to go to, please help the rest of us have the best chance we can. I appreciate the time you've taken to consider this, and also I thank you in advance for any of those who actually go through with it.</p>

<p>I just sent my "Thankyou but no thankyou" response to UW-Madison, against advice to hang on to it just in case, but I do think if you don't love a school you should not attend. Holding onto my U-Mich acceptance for dear life though (sorry DBO). Hope you get in!!!!</p>