Withdrawal......

<p>As a transfer applicant, take withdrawal on my final transcript will affect my amission of getting into VT? (Assuming If I got in) The website said, If I must withdrawal I have to send written documentation reason why I withdrawal...... Even If I write the documentation is there any chance that my acceptance can denied?</p>

<p>I think it would depend on the class, and whether that class was being considered for your enrollment. So maybe, maybe not. If it is a core class, like applied Calc for business, and you were being admitted with the understanding that class would be completed, yeah I think it could very well make a difference. If it is basket weaving, no probably wouldn't matter. Best to tell them. Better to know now.</p>

<p>You could always call the admissions office and ask. Maybe they would give you an answer one way or the other. Keith's response is what you'll need to consider - is the class an important one or was it basket-weaving? </p>

<p>Decisions are supposed to be posted online after 5 pm this Friday. I would imagine this is for both RD and transfers. Good luck.</p>

<p>Thanks for replies. wel.. I major in Business and the class I withdrawal is chemistry. At any rate, there is nothing I can do now at this point other than writing a letter to admission.</p>

<p>and zimmer are you sure about notification date for transfers?
when I checked the website, the notification date for transfers were May 1</p>

<p>Even though I want it sooner~ haha</p>

<p>If that is one of your two sciences it will have an effect. It says preference is given to those that have completed or will complete by admission their pre's especially eng, sci, and mth. So definitely Zimmer is right, call them, like I said better to know now!!!</p>