Withdrawing from a class that's not for my major?

The spring semester of my freshman year I was having a hard time deciding on major. I already had declared a major but I added environmental science as my second major because I was really interested in it.

Fast forward to the fall semester of sophomore year, I hate all of the environmental science classes I’m taking. I’m not interested in a single one and I dread going to class everyday. I’m getting good grades in all of the classes but one. I really don’t think I’m going to be able to pull a good grade in the class and I don’t want it ruining my GPA when it doesn’t even matter anymore. What I plan on majoring in now doesn’t require me to take this class so I’m thinking of withdrawing.

I’ve heard multiple times that withdrawing from a class looks bad. However, I really don’t need this class for because it has nothing to do with the major I plan on sticking to. I might want to apply to grad school later and I don’t want my chances being hurt by a class that is completely unrelated to my actual major.

Should I stick with the class or just withdraw?

This board seems pretty slow. I recommend the VA Tech Reddit at r/virginiatech… They answer questions like this all the time & quickly