Wordle Today - No Spoilers Please (Part 1)

Wordle 228 3/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Took more time than it should have, given lucky starter words.

2 Likes

I find that I am almost always able to get the word in three goes now. Hard mode doesn’t make any difference, IMO. I am surely not the only one who is finding it less challenging. I’d like to see a 6 letter version.

Wordle 228 3/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:

Got lucky with my second word

1 Like

Wordle 228 4/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Normal starter words got me 4 of 5; only one way they could have been placed and only three possible word came to mind.

You can pick the number of letters here.

4 Likes

I knew there had to be something out there!

1 Like

:green_square::yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Thanks! Quite a different game with 11. Maybe I’ll set it to 6 if that’s an option.

1 Like

Yes, 6 is more fun after days and days of 5. Try the link for 11 and change settings to 6.

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

Wordle 228 4/6

:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:

I’ve just done two of the eleven word ones. Got the first in 6, the second in five.

2 Likes

Show off, lol!! :wink::joy:

But in all sincerity you must have a real knack for word games! :partying_face:

1 Like

I don’t know if I know any 11 letter words. Once I learned antidisestablishmentarianism is not even in the Merriam-Webster dictionary, that ruled me out for long Wordle. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: heehee

(I’m going to go try it now!)

Well, let’s just say my family hates to play a couple of word games with me. One is Quiddler, the other is Anagram. Not surprisingly, I love both!

I lke Dordle, two at once, and Absurdle.

1 Like

I think I might be a little intimidated to play WWF with you! But I may PM you to swap info just the same. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ooooo, 11 letters is certainly a challenge! Still, she persisted. :wink:

I got it on the third word. (Can’t figure out how to copy.) That seems like it was easy, but part of the problem was thinking of words with 11 letters!

I’m a genius (or lucky)! Also - ew.

Wordle 228 2/6

:yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:

5 Likes

What a nice way to start my day! It’s my first (and probably only) two…. due to a lot of luck. Maybe I should stop now, while I’m feeling good.

Wordle 228 2/6

:yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:

4 Likes

Wordle 229 3/6*

:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square:

Hard mode rules!

2 Likes

Wordle 229 3/6

:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

2 Likes