Wordle Today - No Spoilers Please (Part 1)

Wordle 236 5/6

:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

I’ve found the last 2 days more difficult. I never did get yesterday’s.

Wordle 236 3/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

2 Likes

Wordle 236 4/6

:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

I forgot to do Wordle yesterday! :scream::weary::face_with_spiral_eyes::skull_and_crossbones::scream_cat::x::firecracker::boom:

1 Like

I seem to be doing fairly well lately. My streak shows that I’ve gotten more in three tries with four tries my second most.

Wordle 236 3/6*

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::yellow_square:

2 Likes

Belongs on Lewdle or maybe Sweardle :slight_smile:

My daughter wants to finish with as few lines as possible. I want to win as many games as possible, regardless of how many lines it takes each time. It is interesting how these different goals play out in strategy.

1 Like

It took awhile today.

Wordle 236 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

Bad day for me too, even though I had decent results on prior days. I got excited with 3 letters in first guess but struggled from there.
Wordle 236 5/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:

2 Likes

Wordle 236 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square:

Took longer than it looks. Spent a lot of time staring at the letters left and scratching my head.

3 Likes

In 4 today. Funny thing is if I had used my usual first word, I would have gotten it in 2, maybe 3. Why did I decide today to switch up starting words? :slight_smile:

back on track!

Wordle 236 4/6

:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square:

5 Likes

I don’t understand exactly how this works. I got today’s in 5 guesses. I usually start with whatever 5 letter word I can think of. I like to change it up.

I have been using the same starter and going from there. It worked today. Wordle 236 3/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square:

1 Like

My daughter and I do it on Zoom. Today we used her strategy and did it in 3. I love it when my kids are smarter than me, which is usually :slight_smile: She also does Wordle slowwwwlllly and if a word doesn’t come to her, leaves and comes back. I am a Gemini (fast, superficial, scattered!) and she is an Aries (persevering, determined, patient). Maybe astrological sign is correlated with good results!

2 Likes

Ha… my kids are almost always waaay smarter than me. (One of them was once on Jeopardy, the other was once on a winning team for MIT Mystery Hunt). But I have more life experience and often more common sense.

1 Like

I’m busy getting medical lad and his GF addicted. Great mom that I am I suppose, getting a doctor addicted to something. Should teach them to go on vacation with us!

Of course, that was only during the wait for our food at dinner (and yesterday evening introducing them using the random version). The two worked together to get today’s in three, or should it be five when they were using each of their phones with different words as a “starter” plan?

1 Like

Wordle 236 2/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:

Got lucky! Best ever.

Now, to bed.

7 Likes

I was up late yesterday so started today’s at midnight. Completely stumped after the second guess. Came back to it mid-morning and still stumped. On the third try I finally got it (in 3!). I guess I just needed a … break?

Wordle 236 3/6*

:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:

3 Likes

For some reason, I was able to do 236 twice. No wonder I got it so quickly, although I honestly did not remember the word from earlier in the day.

Anyway, below is the “real” / new one for 11th Feb.

Wordle 237 3/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like