Worried about a certain situation after submitting app

Hello everyone, I applied to some UC schools a few days ago, but it just occurred to me that I’m in a special situation here. I was an international student for my 9th grade, but we had 3 middle school years instead of 2, so it was my third year there. This one American school came by and offered to give their classes in our school, making ours almost a branch of their school. In the end, I had a transcript from that school as if I was studying in the US while still being an int. student. Next year I moved to the US and have gone to my current HS since then. I mentioned this in the additional comments box but now I am not sure if I should have. It would be easier not to have done so, but my personal statement talked about how my first American school was my current one, when it technically wasn’t because of this program I’m talking about.

I’m nervous because I just found out that this school was Homeschool, and I didn’t indicate this either on the app. If they even bother to verify this claim, they can call them and give them my transcript but I’m not sure if they will know about the program because I think it was only for a year, and there’s new people there now. Should I be worried?