worried

<p>Hello </p>

<p>i have a friend who is in need of tremendous help at the moment. So if anyone would be willing to help , it would be appreciated. </p>

<p>Her situation : </p>

<p>She currently has a D in AP chemistry right now and it would be near impossible to raise her grade to a C-. She got admitted to UCSB and SIRed there. Her cumulative gpa is a 3.0 but her gpa this semester is a 2.67. She has finished all her a-g course work and just taking bio so she can fill her schedule ( our school requires that we have 6 courses per semester). I have read other posts on the UCSB page and some say they are lenient and others say that they are not. SO what should she do ? </p>

<p>thank you
jose</p>

<p>bro man
i am in the same situation as ur friend and i currently have a D+ in ap bio with a eh-eh chance of getting it up. </p>

<p>i emailed UCSB and this is what they responded with</p>

<p>Please email me at the end of the semester with your final grades as we cannot make any decision with quarter grades. We will review your grades then, thank you</p>

<p>i had the same situation with a D in Ap Biology, and I’m going to davis in the fall. I contacted them and because it was not considered a required class and it didn’t violate my A-G requirements they are not going to rescind my admission. Best of luck to you both!</p>