Worries about rescinding

I recently got my acceptance letter for bing and I’m supposed to submit my fall grades, I ended up slipping on my fall grades and I got a C+ on modern art and C+ on my web programming class (I’m a computer systems major), before this I essentially was having just A’s and so on. The only reason I chose modern art despite being horrid at it was that it fit my schedule and didn’t conflict too much, and also because I for some reason thought I could do well in it. For my web programming class, I ended up screwing up since I thought the total points which was 925/1000 would reflect onto my letter grade. Turns out my final project was 35% of my grade and I got a 30, 70 points of the total 75 points I ever lost was a result of my final project grade which basically made my grade from 100 to slightly less than 80 in a heartbeat. So does anyone know if I could get rescinded from bing? Stressing out…

You will not be rescinded for a couple of C’s. D’s and F’s are a problem.

A bunch of C’s could be a problem, barring some explanation.

You have the power to change this. Senioritis isn’t real. You are expected to maintain your grades. College is hard work and professors are not going to cut you any slack. My own son is a senior at Bing and had a rough semester during Covid. He was failing a class at one point and through hard work, and meeting with the TA and prof, he managed a C. Consider this a wake up call in preparation for college.

3 Likes