Wow...No one can answer my question?

<p>Do you have to tell UCs every SAT test you have taken? Or just submit the good ones?</p>

<p>If UCs only see those test scores you submit online, why do you need to worry about taking too many times of SAT? </p>

<p>Do you just type in the scroes (AP and SAT) online? Or is there something else, such as submit by paper work? And what’s up with collegeboard’s send score to schools if it is all online? </p>

<p>Do you just type in volunteer hours? or is there something else for confirmation?</p>

<p>When you send your score report, which you need to do, UC will receive all of your SAT scores, unless you opt for Score Choice – which I guess is a UC no-no. AP scores do not show up on your SAT report.</p>

<p>AP scores are self-reported only. Do not sent an official score report.</p>

<p>Yes, just type in average hours for service. UC randomly audits ~10 of all apps and will ask you for confirmation IFF audited.</p>

<p>Actually, I think you do have to send in an official score report for AP tests. You know, to verify you aren’t just making things up.</p>

<p>^ You send you AP score after you get admitted, NOT now, and only send to the one you intend to enroll</p>

<p>If we choose to use score choice, they won’t know, right?</p>

<p>Yes, they won’t know (that you are ethically-challenged).</p>

<p>The UC’s only look at the highest set of scores at any one sitting, SAT or ACT (no superscoring). The rest of the test sets are disregarded. AP scores are self-reported until you are admitted and then submit them by July 15 so the official scores only go to the campus you will be attending. Be sure to check the individual campus sites once apps are accepted and recorded as blue bayou mentioned to make sure your scores are recorded. My d had a problem with her highest scores which were on the Dec ACT not making it through the UC central processor and it took a bit or work to get it cleared up prior to apps being read.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Only at San Diego and Davis which are point-driven processes. All scores are available for the app reader to review, and what they “disregard” is up to them.</p>

<p>“When you send your score report, which you need to do, UC will receive all of your SAT scores, unless you opt for Score Choice – which I guess is a UC no-no.”</p>

<p>Can anyone explain this quote more?
What exactly is score choice?</p>

<p>google collegeboard and score choice…</p>