Xavier University SuperScholars/EXCEL Program

<p>When my counselor told me about this program, I just had to apply. However, before I turn in this application, I would like to here from some African-American students that have been in the program. How was it? For people that have applied and been accepted already, are you excited?? </p>

<p>Thanks for the help guys :)</p>

<p>Bump…seriously?? Nobody???</p>

<p>I’m not sure if anyone here is going to Xavier, however, my cousin used to go there, but she transferred out because of Katrina. And I suggest you visit the campus too because the campus is not completely done and renovated, so please put that into consideration.</p>

<p>But just wait a while, someone will answer your question. Not many people on this board go to Xavier, but there are a lot of experienced individuals.=)</p>

<p>Thanks, but it’s just a summer program. I don’t wanna go to school down south. This program is supposed to teach young African Americans how to be “scholars”. I really need to know if it’s worth 4 weeks of summer. But I guess no one has really went to it.</p>

<p>Thank you very much though, for caring :)</p>

<p>There’s a summer programs forum (I think it might be with the scholarships) - perhaps you could get more information there. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help! :(</p>