Yale Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I have 503

Lol I guess they found out that we were trying it; it specifically says inactive so I doubt that anyone could get in.

5 Likes

I’m just going to buy a conciliatory/celebratory donut for later like someone did on reddit before.

2 Likes

I clicked it and got 503. I already got in SCEA lol.

4 Likes

yeah lol so they just shut everyone out ig

I logged into the portal 30 minutes ago, it was working.

1 Like

They are probably preparing it for the release of decisions-- good luck everyone!

1 Like

It says ‘admits’ in the URL when I log in to the link:

https://apps.admissions.yale.edu/portal/admits

Good luck to everyone from the CC Staff! We’re all rooting for you no matter what happens! :heart:

If you want a distraction, here’s one for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I logged out and it still said admits at the top, so I don’t think that means anything

its the portal for admitted students so yeah lol

1 Like

the portal is inactive right now and probably won’t open until like 7:01 to avoid speculation or early indicators. the different numbers in error messages/the url don’t mean anything. i don’t think any portal indicators are accurate right now given the differences everyone has. 1 more hour and you’ll know your decision. best of luck to everyone and remember, where you go to college doesn’t determine how successful and great you are <3

2 Likes

Which portal? The admissions portal where we see admission and financial aid checklist? I am able to login and see. Does this mean anything? Nervous…

i can as well

1 Like

the admitted students portal that people are sending above.

8 minutes <3

4 Likes

Good luck everyone!!

5 Likes

good luck!!

6 Likes

Good luck !:four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Good luck everyone!

1 Like