Yale Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

speaking of, i finally got my yale interview request barely an hour ago! though i am freaking out a little now since there’s so little time before decisions come out…

They have a whole week to file report, and then another week for Committee to decide.

Good luck! And im also nervous about the upcoming decision lol.

thank you!! and yeah, my interview is going to be this weekend, but a little more than a week still seems like a really short time to go through all these applications if there’s others like me who are only now getting interviewed.
does anyone know when they start doing committee sessions for early yale applications?

by the way, i’ve seen around some places that people are saying dec 16 is the notification day, but my yale portal says dec 15 - do your portals all say dec 15 too?

mine says dec 15 too

1 Like

i think it should be the evening of the 15th

Any internationals get interview? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I had one in November!

has anyone gotten a likely letter?

Only recruited athletes get likely letters in the early round.

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Where is your location?

I know 3 international students who applied SCEA - none have received interview requests yet. All 3 are top scorers above 1550 with top notch academic credentials over 4.2 GPAs.

1 Like

Thanks. I didn’t hear any of my friend who is not in the USA get an interview too. Guess they just didn’t start yet.

I’m based in South East Asia

Hey, I didn’t get an interview. I don’t think I would be an auto-reject, though, my scores and GPA are super high and I go to a competitive high school. Did this happen to anyone else?

I put environmental studies, comparative literature, and global affairs!

Cool! Which country are you from? I am currently in East Asia too.

Singapore, what about you?