Yale Eli Whitney 2023, Brown Rue, Tufts REAL (nontraditional students transfe)

Hey everyone! Just wanted to start a thread for those of us applying to transfer for the Yale Eli Whitney Students Program or other nontraditional programs like Brown RUE, Tufts REAL, etc

2 Likes

I applied, we will see

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I just started the application process for the Yale Eli Whitney program, good luck to everyone applying.

1 Like

I am in the process of applying to the Eli Whitney program as well, good luck to everyone!

1 Like

I am starting my application to Eli Whitney program this week! Best of luck to y’all!

1 Like

I’m planning on applying! Good luck to everyone

Just sent in my Eli Whitney app yesterday! good luck everyone!

1 Like

What are y’all’s stats?

Hi. I applied to Brown’s RUE Program. Does anyone know if decisions usually come out before the 15th of May?

based on the thread from last year it looks like yes, people reported decisions on May 5th

1 Like

1 Like

I also applied to the Brown RUE program. I also started a separate thread.

What are everyone’s stats? Thanks so much :slight_smile:

I also applied to EWSP. Anyone interested in providing stats?

Me:

GPA:

EC’s:
SGA, Honors Program, PTK, presidents list every semester (5, including summer), undergraduate research (to be published in national journal), Model UN team captain, Jack Kent Cooke scholarship semifinalist, small business owner (profitable), father, awarded foundational scholarship, as well as honors college semester scholarships (2 separate semesters), six sigma yellow belt certified, a securities license (FINRA).

I may be missing something, but will update if so. I wish you all (and of course myself) the absolute best of luck! We have all worked extremely hard to get to this point, and the fun is only just beginning!