Yeah! We are ahead!

<p>21 to 14. Great job!! Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>I’m too scared and nervous to watch. But I’m so glad we have the momentum!!! RTR!</p>

<p>It was nerve-wracking until Bama put some points up on the board.<br>
Score is now 28-14 at the half !!! We are ahead.</p>

<p>I am seeing so many new faces on the team and they are doing a great job!</p>

<p>My DH keeps switching between the GT and UA games. SOMEBODY MAKE HIM STOP!</p>

<p>I can see the W now! RTR!</p>

<p>Could only watch the score feed from work…must have been a heck of a game.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Congrats to all the Bama fans. The best team won today.</p>

<p>Thank goodness…a W!</p>

<p>Now…finally…the Aggies have to shut up!</p>

<p>It was a VERY EXCITING game though. Glad we won. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>m2ck, one would think. But they don’t! They throw up all kinds of nonsense still thinking they are the better team. UGH! I will be rooting for every single team that plays them, as I have all my life.</p>

<p>My boy was texting me during the game from the Zone. He said it was a lot of fun.</p>

<p>I actually had to laugh out loud when I ran to Publix to pick up a few things before the game. While sporting our Bama swag, I noticed a lady wearing an Texas A & M polo glaring in our direction several times. As we left the store she rushed to a display of reusable shopping bags featuring collegiate teams. Thinking she had found a Texas A & M bag, she had a scowl on her face when I last saw her as she realized she had grabbed bags printed with The University of Alabama Crimson Tide on the front. Priceless! I thought of all of you UA moms in Texas as a smiled and walked away. I hope y’all wear your Bama swag proudly tomorrow! :slight_smile: Roll Tide!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Bless their precious little hearts. Sour grapes are maroon, aren’t they?</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>bamagirls, I’m thinking for church I can get away with houndstooth and a RTR pin. After that it’s no holds barred!</p>

<p>You will be stunning, Lattelady! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>good grief!</p>

<p>lol…I once wore a Houndstooth shawl into Baton Rouge’s The Chimes restaurant…which is next to LSU campus. got more than a few raised eyebrows. Loved it…and the </p>

<p>lattelady, I wore a black and white chevron tunic and accented with red and my Bama necklace. I’m sure if the score had been flip flopped we would have seen a ton of maroon this morning at church.</p>

<p>LOL to those of you who forget you are wearing houndstooth in ‘enemy’ territory!</p>

<p>Here’s my awkward garment story: When I lived in San Fran, I had a fabulous mouton fur coat which my mother had willed to me. She had worn this to her own football games, way back when, in her day. It was the warmest coat ever. And I felt resplendent in it, so I wore it whenever I went shopping in the expensive stores. Once, I made the mistake of entering a nature shop at the Embarcadero, not realising I had this coat on. I could not understand why everything just <em>stopped</em>. I mean, you could hear crickets. I didn’t realise why until I left and remembered that I had a dead animal skin on, in a shop that sold beauty products guaranteed not to be tested on animals…and there was even an animal rights poster in the window…I imagine that houndstooth has the same effect in some parts of the country. Roll Tide Roll.</p>